its so late, i'm still online.
DETAILS FOR KPOP NIGHT.
23rd October (Saturday)
Singapore Expo [around 8500 seats?]
SHINee, FT Island, SNSD, Big Bang, Infinite and D-NA
$118, $168, $218, $258 (sitting), $258 (standing)
25000 people eyeing for the tickets.
tickets only on sale this weekend. at 313@somerset.
this (kinduv) sucks.
so many people want the tickets.
gahh hopfully i get them! >)
today's been real slacky. nothing much to say.
choki’s camping guide (for buying kpop night tix)
1. Make sure u have the cash/credit card (make sure u can afford to pay the bill!!!)
2. Make sure u r above 7 and below 30 (in case above 30 not allowed entry due to god knows what reason. The same reason why u have to queue up at 313.)
3. Bring laptop, iPod, books (no twilight cos u will end up arguing whether it is team Edward or team Jacob, but it is good bait to throw competitors out of queue if u r ebil enuff)
4. Get a friend to deliver foods and drinks an portable toilet to u (cos once out of the queue, say goodbye to cat 1)
5. Don’t wear any coloured shirt. White is safest (cos in case the person next to u is anti fan and we don’t want police involvement)
6. Don’t worry abt 7th month. Ghosts don’t exist for that night cos your biggest nightmare is when e person in front just bought the last cat 1 tix
Now now, if u do get the tix, pls pray that Singapore don’t get attacked anytime from now till the concert.